I’m not sure who among “my readers” (sounds odd) are from or in Singapore but I’m re-blogging this anyway….
If you are based in Singapore and would want to send assistance to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines, here’s some useful information on dropoff points of relief goods in Singapore
Latest update 20 Nov 2013 11:14 (GMT+8)
- CHARIS (Caritas Humanitarian Aid & Relief Initiatives, Singapore) http://www.charis-singapore.org/index.php/2013/typhoon-haiyan-also-known-as-yolanda#our-response, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercy Relief, Cash delivered personally, and cheques crossed to Mercy Relief Limited, with ‘Typhoon Haiyan Relief 2013’ written on the reverse, and mailed to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, Singapore 310160. See http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/helping-survivors-typhoon-haiyan for full info
- Philippine National Bank (PNB) Lucky Plaza Unit 03-02/07 waives remittance charges to known charitable institutions.
- Singapore Red Cross Society. Cash donations or cheques crossed to “Singapore Red Cross Society,” along with your name, contact number and address. 15 Penang Lane. http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/helping-survivors-typhoon-haiyan
Relief Goods (Physical) Dropoff Points
- Artmaker Pte, Ltd., 61 Loyang Drive, Loyang Industrial Estate, Tel No: +65 6747…
View original post 685 more words