Words can be harmful. It can cause pain and suffering. Sometimes, unknowingly, people may cause other people harm. One may lose confidence and self esteem because of other people’s tactlessness. In my point of view, these people are categorized as;
1. Steppers – these are people who would step, insist on their beliefs, sometimes, they would intellectualize to feel better about themselves. They would block other people and insist that they know better. These are insecure people who try to pass the feeling to others. If they feel bad about themselves, they want others to suffer the same thing.
2. Complainers – these are people who would keep on complaining. Its quite difficult to listen to them, because they might pull you down too with their negativity.
3. Blamers – these are people who don’t know how to take responsibility for their own actions. They would keep on blaming everything and everyone under the sun, except themselves.
4. Gossipers – these are people who are afraid to get intimate with other people. To avoid intimacy, they tend to talk about other people and not about themselves.
5. Ungrateful- these are people who would take other people’s things, ideas and knowledge without acknowledging that it’s from another. These are people who are having difficulty saying thank you. This is an omission of words but may also cause pain.
*******Sometimes, I’m guilty of being a stepper, complainer and gossiper. And I’m trying my best not to be like that.